Mother’s Day is just over 2 weeks away so what better way to celebrate the wonderful bond between mother & child than with a Mummy & Me session.
Why book a Mummy & Me Session?
There is no time like the present, as a mum myself I know all the excuses as to why you shouldn’t get in the photo, your hair’s a mess, you haven’t got any make up on or haven’t lost the weight etc but their childhood is so fleeting, I truly believe it is important to capture your time with them. Your children will not notice the things that you are worrying about, they love you unconditionally and all they will see is their beautiful mummy spending time with them and having fun. Give yourself the gift of memories that you can look back on.
My sessions are very relaxed, there is no pressure to “pose”, I will go with the flow and simply capture what’s happening before me.
Where should our session take place?
Ideally this would take place at your home, as it is a place that you and your children are familiar with and therefore you will all feel comfortable. However, if you have a special location in mind, I am happy to accommodate this. My aim is simple……..to capture loving, real and precious moments between you and your children!
Who can be in the photos?
You of course and your beautiful children! As these are mini sessions due to time constraints, newborns and dads aren’t able to be included, I’m sorry. If you are interested in a newborn or family session which takes place over 2-3 hours, please contact me for further details.
Mummy & Me sessions cost £150. To secure your session, a £50 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your date and time, with the remaining £100 to be paid before the day of your session.
What is included in my Mummy & Me Session?
* My time during and after the session.
* A one hour photo session at your home or in a location of your choice with you and your babies (up to 3 children). I will travel up to 10 miles of Tenterden (TN30), after 10 miles there is an additional travel fee.
* 10 edited digital images, with print release, ready for you to download and print as often as you wish.
* A password protected online gallery featuring the best images from our session. This remains live for 2 weeks to take your time to choose your 10 images.
* Option to buy extra digital images.
Who can buy a Mummy & Me Session?
Anyone! You as a Mummy of course but this can also be bought by someone who would like to surprise a Mummy with the gift of precious memories.
How can I book?
You can either use the contact page on my web page or by contacting me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07968 829 910.
I look forward to hearing from you & Happy Mother’s Day xx